Thursday, June 26, 2008

Let the meaningless polls begin!


This will be the first in a series of absolutely pointless reader polls gauging fan sentiments going into the 2008 Penn State football season. I ask everyone to take part and let your voices be heard! I haven't yet come up with the next topic for polling, so please feel free to suggest any questions or topics we could poll.

(Of course, as soon as I put this post up encouraging all of you to vote, the poll I made flipped out on me. I'll have it up as soon as I can. Sorry about that.)

(You know what, it's a piece of shit. I'll go with the boring-ass blogger poll.)

(Now even the blogger poll isn't working. Forget it, I'll have it later.)

0 Commented on this story:

Big Ten Bloggers Feed

Zombie Nation Blog Roll

Blurbs galore...

"Heavy on the analysis and discussion, this meaty blog craves brains because they use 'em when discussing their football. Good reading..." - Sporting News Today, 11/03/08

"Zombie Nation is here..." - SI on Campus, 06/13/08

"One of the prominent Penn State Blogs..." - SpartyMSU, 6/22/09

Troy Nunes is an Absolute Magician, 6/22/09

"Zombie Nation, a venerable Penn State blog..." - Maize & Blue Nation, 02/10/09

"...We prefer the sly wit and banter from Zombie Nation." - The Enlightened Spartan, 11/21/08

"Zombie Nation gets an "A"..." - Lake the Posts, 09/18/08

"...Zombie Nation, a great Penn State football blog." - Orange::44, 09/12/08

"Zombie Nation gets points for trying." - MaizeNBrew, 09/12/08

"If you are looking for a reasoned response, visit ZN..." - There is No Name on my Jersey, 09/04/08

  © Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Edited for Zombie Nation

Back to TOP