Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to Work

I apologize for the light posting the last few weeks. Getting married is a busy venture. But now it's done, and time for some serious Penn State football. Later today, I'll have First Look: Indiana Hoosiers posted. The reason this week's First Look is a bit late (but hey, at least it's still up on Monday) is due to my purchasing NCAA 09 for my new XBOX 360. Yes, I tried to hold out with my PS2 long enough. EA Sports is clearly trying to cater to the new systems. Some have said the game is bad, with no real new advances. Well, I don't care because I've never owned any games in this series for a newer-generation system like 360. I will tell you that it's not all that bad. My favorite part of NCAA 09 is the custom stadium sounds. As a Penn State Blue Band alumni, I became very frustrated with EA's lack of true stadium audio atmosphere. Now, I have every little sound just right (I'm actually going to try to get my audio files up online to share), and the game sounds better than ever. Enough about that. Check back tonight for First Look: Indiana Hoosiers, and all this week as Zombie Nation kicks it into gear for the 2008 college football season.

2 Commented on this story:

Unknown Aug 12, 2008, 11:18:00 AM  

what songs did you load onto ncaa 09?

Mike Aug 13, 2008, 3:01:00 PM  

I'm going to try to get them up on ZN this week. That way, anyone can experience the TRUE Penn State football experience. Maybe through rapidshare or something. I have about 18 songs, most of which I've edited myself to fit the game situations perfectly. Stay tuned...

Big Ten Bloggers Feed

Zombie Nation Blog Roll

Blurbs galore...

"Heavy on the analysis and discussion, this meaty blog craves brains because they use 'em when discussing their football. Good reading..." - Sporting News Today, 11/03/08

"Zombie Nation is here..." - SI on Campus, 06/13/08

"One of the prominent Penn State Blogs..." - SpartyMSU, 6/22/09

Troy Nunes is an Absolute Magician, 6/22/09

"Zombie Nation, a venerable Penn State blog..." - Maize & Blue Nation, 02/10/09

"...We prefer the sly wit and banter from Zombie Nation." - The Enlightened Spartan, 11/21/08

"Zombie Nation gets an "A"..." - Lake the Posts, 09/18/08

"...Zombie Nation, a great Penn State football blog." - Orange::44, 09/12/08

"Zombie Nation gets points for trying." - MaizeNBrew, 09/12/08

"If you are looking for a reasoned response, visit ZN..." - There is No Name on my Jersey, 09/04/08

  © Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / Edited for Zombie Nation

Back to TOP